Hetrip to Munich and the Austrian Alps It has been like getting into a Christmas story, one of those that we sometimes dream or see in animated films, as if you were never going out. The places, the weather and the good times, but above all, the company, has made this escape has not been for us any escape, and even I (Isaac) would dare to say that it has been the most different and special getaway I've ever made. Here is our traditional "THE DAY AFTER" ...
As always, we could not miss our most special thanks to Elias Badenes (our old friend and "crazy computer scientist" -with love- of Castellon) and Ivan (our graphic designer and his great drawings) without whom this blog would never be possible. Special thanks to everyone who has written: Isaac and Paula's family, tom, Jason, Yadnakis, Angela, Sele, Zano, Josy, Chelo, Jose, Rocío, Fatima, Isabel, Boss_man, Raquel and Anton, Inés Table, etc ... etc ... etc ... ... and anyone who can forget me, in addition to the many who have not written but we know that you have read.
! UNTIL THE NEXT TRIP!
Paula and Isaac
|WE DIDN'T LIKE:|
- In Germany, in general, BAD SERVICE, very slow in addition to unpleasant and ariscos (speaking at the hospitality level), although the horrible language (to the ear) does not help
- Iberia, NEFASTA.
- The one who sand make night so soon It gives a very sad feeling to the winter days in these latitudes of the planet.
- The German highways. A lot of fame but we expected something else, possibly because the Germans have "too many cars"
- The German food, does not just convince us. For one day yes, but after three days you are already up to the knuckle cap, sausages and carnaza.
- Virtualienmarkt , the fruit and food market in Munich. We expected something more impressive.
|WE LOVED IT:|
- Europcar and Autoeurope. Both have worked very well, both in service and the little car supplied, a Class A with winter wheels that has been made with us 761 km throughout the trip. And nothing expensive.
- The snowy spots of the Austrian Alps and the villages of German Bavaria. Worthy of a postcard.
- Beer, beer and beer. Who likes it, Munich and, in general, all of Germany, is the sky where to rest after death
- In general, all chosen accommodations They have been a pimp. The one in Salzburg in the heart of the city, the Hallstatt pension a "cucada" and the modern hotel in Munich, less than 5 minutes from the main square and very very affordable. Excellent options
- Marienplatz, Residenz, Odeonsplatz, the tower of the Church of St. Peter, the hustle and bustle of the streets, its architecture and monuments, and in general that traditional atmosphere mixed in a cosmopolitan city as it is Munich
- Hohenschwangau, a beautiful castle eclipsed by a wonder of the world, the Castle of the Mad King
- Here no custom tip, which we found curious.
|ESSENTIAL / ONCE IN LIFE:|
|SALZBURG, A DIFFERENT END OF YEARThe city of Mozart is pure environment ...|
... especially breathes Christmas in abundance.
It is located between the mountains ...
... giving it a picturesque and cozy touch.
The best start of the year (dancing a waltz) in the best old city
|HALLSTATTA town inspired by fairy tales|
Surrounded by mountains, with its lake, its pastel colored houses ...
... its Christmas shops, its square, its terraces ...
... with hardly any tourists to massify it.
A place to dream including its snowy sunrise
The crazy work of a madman ...
|THE CHRISTMAS ENVIRONMENTUntil the last Christmas detail in every corner ...|
… Surrounded by an exceptional Christmas spirit
Tents of articles never seen before ...
... completely original
The best time to spend the best Christmas
|FINAL AMOUNT OF THE TRIP:|
|FLIGHTS TO CORUÑA - MADRID - MUNICH||420,72 €|
|SALZBURG, HALLSTATT AND MUNICH ACCOMMODATIONS||438,50 €|
|CAR (RENTAL + WINTER WHEELS + GASOLINE FOR 761 KM)||304,16 €|
|REST OF EXPENSES (MEALS, VISITS, PARKING, VARIOUS ...)||340,46 €|
|FINAL AMOUNT 2 PEOPLE: € 1,503.84|
|€ 752 / PERSON|
|+ TRAVEL GIFTS: € 175.75|